Las Vegas Stucco Pros provides high-quality acrylic stucco installation and repair services.
Acrylic stucco is an elastomeric stucco finish, which is a readymade stucco mixture found in the market. Like traditional cement, stucco cement will need to mix it with water to activate it. Acrylic stucco does not need to be painted, as it has vibrant colors and provides a high definition finish over the walls.
The cost of Acrylic stuccos is much higher than traditional stucco cement. Acrylic stuccos are also known as synthetic stucco. Cement stucco, unlike synthetic stucco, is a natural material made with sand, lime, and cement mixer.
Pros of Using Acrylic Stucco
- The probability of mixing the wrong proportions of acrylic stucco is pretty low. The material does not need a high level of preparation.
- Acrylic stucco is much more elastic than traditional stucco cement. It is resistant against hairline as well as big cracks.
- Acrylic stucco has vibrant color. When you are applying acrylic stucco, you do not need to use additional colors over the walls.
- Acrylic stucco dries faster and does not need to be watered, as much as traditional cement stucco.
History of Acrylic Stucco
Acrylic stucco came into use after World War II when the building contractor started using it as a repair choice for repairing damaged buildings during the war. The readily available material was faster and easy to install.
How is Synthetic Stucco Installed?
Cement stucco and acrylic stucco start the same way by installing building paper, then galvanized lath over the paper and then applying stucco coating. For applying acrylic stucco, the paint is first primed with a primer coat to seal small cracks or indents on the walls. The walls are then uniformly coated with it.
Acrylic Stucco Repair
One of the major problems faced by acrylic stucco is water pooling behind the stucco coating on the wall. Since acrylic is a water-resistant and non-porous material, water cannot soak out of it. As a result, it might pool within the insulation boards and cause it to get damaged. Proper assessment is very much required while repairing acrylic stucco.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- We provide excellent quality acrylic stucco installation and repair services. We have worked on hundreds of projects across Las Vegas. We strive to keep our customers happy with our services.
- We combine excellent knowledge and low prices to provide you with service unmatched by our competitors.
- We have the experience, personnel, and resources to make the project run smoothly.
To help move the process seamlessly, we pride ourselves on efficiency and organization.
- More than one crew is always available and ready to work.
- Our uniformed technicians are fully insured professionals. We arrive on time in uniform and a marked van with the tools to complete the job right.
Las Vegas Stucco Pros offers the acrylic stucco installation in Las Vegas. We will go over all your options and help you decide which one is the best for you. We are also happy to provide a free estimate.
Our technicians have experience of a variety of skills, so please do not hesitate to ask for help with any repair, maintenance, or improvement project.
Call us now to get a free estimate.